WEIRDLAND: Cook Teasing

Monday, September 25, 2006

Cook Teasing



This anonymous angry poster in The Gilded Moose wasn't my boyfriend, I swear, although I understand some masculine egos are being threatened by a guy who charts the Top of Sexy Rankings and can cook!, it's like an offense to the average male who is useless at kitchen and only sexy in Saturday night when playoff is over.
Jake Gyllenhaal says the way to a woman's heart is to cook her a romantic dinner and as alternative: "If I could impress her with a striptease, I would." Source
Well, in the case he chooses Plan B, he can take notes down in his agendum from these gals about hotdogs and strippers:


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

i can immagine it's difficult for the male population to hide their jealousy about jake :p

ps..love the pic of natalie in the pink wig

Elena said...

gr77, by brother is learning to cook now, emulating the Jake.

Natalie won a Golden Globe for her role of Jane/Alice in "Closer", maybe the pink wig helped her ;)

Anonymous said...

a man that knows how to cook is very sexy..and very useful to worthless in the kitchen girls (like me:p)

Elena said...

I used to be a real threat to cooking until my boyfriend got tired of having a MacMenu as meal and I learnt one or two recipes, I should ask advice to chef Jake.