WEIRDLAND: Daddy is my friend

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Daddy is my friend




photos from Splashnewsonline

Gayle S. Stever, Ph.D. (Arizona State University) and James (Los Angeles): "We have noted the invasion of the paparazzi into your private family life in an escalating fashion of late. To what extent does living somewhat in the public eye affect you?"

Stephen Gyllenhaal: "It affects us. It's sad. People will discover much more interesting things when they turn their cameras (and thoughts) on the people in their own lives, the people they know. The people they personally love. The people they personally hate. The people in-between. The rest of this is just an excuse for avoiding that far more interesting world. The world of their own lives." -extracted from a Jake Watch exclusive-.

4 comments :

Elena said...

there are another stars as Lindsay Lohan, who seems close to her mom, but I feel it's the opposite experience to Stephen and Jake!

Elena said...

^^This magazine surmounts "weirdness" vibes, indeed. Covers titled as "The door into infinity" or "The witch house" *shivers* In the May 1941 issue it's mentioned on its cover H.P. Lovecraft, one of my fav weird sci-fi fantasy writer!, thanks a bunch for the link, Tbl, it's a striking glamour/sinister genre combination, as well as my mind sometimes is!

Elena said...

It is the smell of dreams turning to dust."

So apocaliptic. Certainly the story of my life. I think I'll revisit this site for sure. Keep surfing the underground net, Tbl, I'll be grateful!

Anonymous said...

i love how jake and his dad always wear the same style outfits