WEIRDLAND: First Jake Weird Alive!

Friday, September 01, 2006

First Jake Weird Alive!


Hey, folks, sometimes miracles happen, as today. It's a very happy day I want to share with you all, bloggers, readers, viewers, commenters and lurkers. Thanks a lot to Karl from Blogger Team, who e-mailed me an hour ago making me cry of happiness, it has been decisive my determination to recover my blog and my quick contacting to Blogger technical team. They have made a formidable work in a short time, so I can't believe it yet, it's like a dream come true (forgive my sappy reaction).
And I also to have to communicate you that the first blog (which I had to republish and change its provisional url address) is available in the url address: http://jakeweird.blogspot.com,
where all the May-August archives stay the same as we left them there. I've placed in this site the original archives from May to August through the "Original Jake Weird Archives" button
(see the side-bar). Today it will be a day dedicated to Jake Weird to remember these thankfully recovered posts. Enjoy!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks...it's wonderful

Elena said...

Yes, jacknastygirl, I'm gonna serve me a glass of cava!

Elena said...

blogger had a record of it all along?
Certainly it's a tad mysterious, Tbl I didn't count on recovering my archives at all -so I was working extra hours these days-. Perhaps hardworking people as me are rewarded sometimes, I was determinaded to repair all my work fruits sown through blogger, and they have sewed it up with the information I sent them (I buried them in details). Bad news it's my head is dizzy now in cause of the drinking!