WEIRDLAND: A signed charity bone

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A signed charity bone


"Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, John Travolta and Jake Gyllenhaal are among 40 celebrities who have signed wooden "dog bones" for a charity auction benefiting the Mississippi Animal Rescue League.
The celeb-signed bones will be auctioned off Thursday at the organization's second annual Fur Ball event. Proceeds will go to constructing a new animal shelter, said Allison Nutt, a MARL board member and chairman of the Fur Ball event committee."
Source

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

that's so cute!!!

The Chemistry Guru said...

Seriously, I may consider owning dogs for the first time in my life. Then atticus and boo become doggy chums, or maybe I should just become a bitch?

Elena said...

^^Hehe *cheeky grin* you can't imagine how I laughed reading IHJ forum when a girl wrote (in regards Jake): "I would be his bitch everyday". This man so needs a female pet!