WEIRDLAND: Sweet Jake

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sweet Jake

Reading Dave Cullen site Eyelashes Part 5 forum you'll know that Jack Twist's parka was bought on eBay by a DC member named Alexisg -this person also bought a pair of jeans used by Jake and Heath-. Inside the blue parka's pockets a Mentos roll, Dubble Bubble gum and a call sheet about RIVERTON, WY, MOTEL SIESTA -for an extra Hippie scene which was added on a BBM Special DVD- were found.


Aaah, Sweet Jake! How many of these stars are like children obsessed with candy and lollipops? Some examples of Zooey Deschanel, Jena Malone, Drew Barrymore, Catherine Keener and the infamous Lolita:






7 comments :

Anonymous said...

zooey deshanel is a doll!!

Elena said...

^^It maybe means that your vision is perfect, but you took a few tequilas ;)

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elena said...

^^Tbl, I hope you don't mind I have added a fine compliment you gave me after shortly my Original Jake Weird was vanished and in Jake Watch you replied me encouraging me to keep on my blog in this long post -scroll down-. I think it's good putting it in my side-bar.

jn-girl said...

simon agent, you are genius!

and I love James Mason! ...I love the book

Elena said...

Speaking of impatient...
Did someone call me a bitch?

Bring it on!
(squats into a knife wielding stance)
....you won't need psychoanalysis, crystals, Buddha or rebirthing!...

This part is pretty memorable, like a dialogue extracted from a Wes Craven film!
That was an unforgettable rant, Tbl, I liked your comments on that thread very much, those days were a bitter downer and you managed boost my spirit through your humoruous thoughts, thanks ;)

Elena said...

Kendra? Kendra? are you there dear?
perhaps you can make sense of this?
Kendra you explore the weird
can you do a dream analysis?


Witty, Tbl but not, I didn't remember having been asked in this post about my dreams, although I do remember this:

Kendra - I now feel you must be a eccentric genius like Salvador Dali?

"we kissed each other and then she wiped her snot with a 500$ note."

Or taking Ambien, consult your doctor if such nightmares persist.

PS You can wash American money (linen based)...
I hope you had enough presence of mind to at least save the $500 note?


from this Kirsten entry: Get it while you can folks

So thanks for your healthy sleep advices and analysis of my peculiar dreams, Tbl ;)