WEIRDLAND: Weekend's reflections

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend's reflections

Today I couldn't sleep the full night, a conversation in the bus was going on rewinding in my brain, like an impression on motion: this girl was gossiping and her friend, a teenage pink-haired student looked at her with a bored expression, the gossiping girl said that she wished one boy both seemed to know from college was gay, because "it would be cute he was gay", of course her girl friend smiled pretending she was on the joke, although probably she had stopped listening to her talkative friend. Today I went to the pharmacy and they didn't understand why some orders never arrive at time. I walked through a new lane they have asphalted and I felt happy for the first time of being weak in a dark brutal world. Then I came back home, and I drank a glass of danish beer, I think I needed it.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

((Kendra)). Sorry to hear about your bad day, but that's the way the world goes I guess. Hope you are feeling better today!

Elena said...

Yes, thanks, I'm feeling better after reading your messages.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a crazy world out there but it's beautiful too