WEIRDLAND: Jake read Mad Magazine

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jake read Mad Magazine

"Under a cap and behind sunglasses, Jake Gyllenhaal gives his best effort to dodge paparazzi while catching a departing flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday.

USA Weekend recently interviewed Jake’s older sister Maggie about her upcoming movie, The Dark Knight. When asked if she remember the first comic books she ever read, Maggie says, “I didn’t read comic books. And my brother [Jake] read Mad Magazine, which wasn’t the same. I’m not really a major comic book reader. [Laughs.]”
Source: JustJared.buzznet.com

2 comments :

Xenia said...

Oh my god, Jake is so young and beautiful in these pics...*sigh*

Maggie saying she's not much of a comics reader but Jake is made me think that it's pretty the same I could say about me and my brother...:)

Elena said...

I think the cap has a rejuvenating effect on Jake ;)

My brother is also more a comic books fan than me, although I can be a total fanatic of some series!