WEIRDLAND: Kat Dennings (Love Explosion)

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kat Dennings (Love Explosion)

JAY BARUCHEL Age: 26. Hometown: Montreal. Breakthrough role: Jay in Knocked Up. Upcoming film: Tropic Thunder. Chuck Taylors or Nikes? Nikes. Levi’s or J Brand? “I think they’re Levi’s. It’s whatever my mother buys for me because my mother buys all my pants.” BlackBerry or iPhone? BlackBerry. Justin Timberlake or John Mayer? “Oh Jesus, I’d take a cyanide pill.” Rihanna or Carrie Underwood? “Jesus Christ. I’m a big David Archuleta fan.” Inspiration? “If I am ever remotely funny, I credit Rowan Atkinson and Ricky Gervais, and I know you’re not supposed to say this anymore, but, growing up, Michael Richards was pretty important to me.” Favorite snack? “My death-row meal would be shepherd’s pie.” Eli Manning or Tom Brady? “I hate football.” Favorite TV show? “It’s a toss-up between Seinfeld and The Simpsons.” Last book you read? “Book five of the Dark Tower series, by Stephen King, which is called … Hold on, I’m having an absolute brain fart … ” Hybrid or Escalade? “Whatever my employers rent for me.”

KAT DENNINGS Age: 22. Hometown: Philadelphia. Breakthrough role: Catherine Keener’s daughter in The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Upcoming film: The House Bunny. Number of shoes in your closet? “I would say at this moment a conservative number would be 40 pairs because I’ve gotten rid of a lot. I mean, I’m adding to them, though, sadly, so soon it will be 50 pairs.” Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin? “I can’t say that I’ve ever worn either of those. I would love to.” Levi’s or J Brand? Miss Sixty. BlackBerry or iPhone? iPhone. Favorite guy’s guy? “Oh, Viggo Mortensen, obviously. I mean, not obviously, but … ” Justin Timberlake or John Mayer? Justin Timberlake. Rihanna or Carrie Underwood? Rihanna. What’s on your iPod? “Oh, good Lord, what isn’t on my iPod? AC/DC, Mariah Carey, tons of David Bowie, Aerosmith. I have Tchaikovsky, and I have some orchestral scores, like the Amélie soundtrack. Diana Krall; the White Stripes and Queen. Yeah, everything.” Eli Manning or Tom Brady? “I only know who Tom Brady is. I only know that because he’s dating Gisele Bündchen.” Favorite movie? “Videodrome. It’s a David Cronenberg movie with James Woods in it and Blondie [Deborah Harry], and it’s bananas.” Source: www.theirlife.net


KAT DENNINGS (LOVE EXPLOSION) VIDEO:

No comments :