WEIRDLAND: Christmas Wedding?!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Christmas Wedding?!

"Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon is to marry Jake Gyllenhaal at Christmas.

Brokeback Mountain star Gyllenhaal, 27, has told friends he and Reese, 32 – who won Best Actress for Walk The Line – plan to wed on or around his birthday on December 19 after he finishes his new film, Prince Of Persia.
Wedding belle: Reese Witherspoon is set to marry

A source on the set of the £100 million epic adventure, currently filming in Morocco, said: ‘Jake is telling everyone they are getting married at Christmas.‘He told me he had proposed several times but she kept telling him she wanted to give their relationship more time. When he asked her again a couple of weeks ago, she finally said yes.’

Reese, who has two children with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, met Gyllenhaal in 2006 while filming the thriller Rendition". Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just heard this news and I think it is so exciting. But I wonder if the delay of the Prince of Persia will make any difference. Also I read some where that Prince has been pushed back to 2010. That will be such a long wait I hope I can manage.

Elena said...

Yes, Gail, there is an article in cinemablend.com that says it could be delayed by Disney due to an actor's strike, we'll see.. but it's too much time awaiting, and about a wedding I cannot believe it, although I didn't think I was going to get married, either...