WEIRDLAND: Michael Cera (Comfort me) video

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Michael Cera (Comfort me) video



"The actors, of course, are all way better-looking than I imagined the characters in the book, but they all suit the roles beautifully in personality and make each character their own. I love that Michael Cera's Nick is a bit darker than earlier characters he's played, and that he's not the lovable dork who doesn't think he can get the girl -- he's a guy that's obsessing over the wrong ex-girlfriend, maybe, but he's already loved and lost the hot girl, and now can move on to trying a more mature relationship with a new girl, Norah. Which brings me to Kat Dennings. If you don't completely fall in love with her as Norah, I kind of want to start a fight with you". Source: blog.myspace.com

No comments :