WEIRDLAND: Kirsten and Jen at Glamour Reel Moments

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kirsten and Jen at Glamour Reel Moments

"Dunst recently denied speculation her party-loving lifestyle was to blame for her stay at the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah in February, insisting she was treated for depression and not an addiction to drugs and alcohol.

She said: 'I didn't go to Cirque Lodge for alcohol abuse or drug abuse. I went there for depression.

‘I was struggling and I had the opportunity to go somewhere and take care of myself. I was fortunate to have the resources to do it.’ Her decision to seek help followed the breakdown of her relationship with Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell.

The pair split in August 2007 after an intense six-month relationship, which was reportedly the catalyst for her downward spiral". Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Kirsten with Jennifer Anniston, Rita Wilson, Demi Moore and Courteney Cox at Glamour "Reel Moments 2008", The Directors Guild Of America, Los Angeles, on 14th October.

No comments :