WEIRDLAND: Grey hoodie covering Jake's hair

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grey hoodie covering Jake's hair

"Jake Gyllenhaal covers up underneath his hoodie and a pair of aviators after landing in London on Monday to pick up filming on Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Lately, the 27-year-old actor has been wearing a lot of hats, hoodies and bandanas on his head lately to cover up his mane of hair.

Sands of Time is set in medieval Persia about the story of adventurous Prince Dastan (Gyllenhaal) who teams up with a rival princess to stop an angry ruler from unleashing a sandstorm that could destroy the world. The film is set to release in May 2010 and also stars Sir Ben Kingsley as Nizam, the angry ruler".
Source: JustJared.buzznet.com

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I want to see more of Jake's long hair. I can't get enough. But all too soon he will be finished filming Prince of Persia and the hair will be cut. I'll look forward to seeing the old Jake. But in the mean time, this is a great look for him. Just Gail's opinion.

Elena said...

I like Gail's opinion ;)
I find Jake's long hair very sexy too.
Please, Jake, don't be ashamed, show us it!

Xenia said...

I like Gail's opinion too.:)
And I like Jake's long hair a lot, I think it let emerge his wild side.
I suspect there's some kind of Disney's expedient to protect the copyright behind him covering it all the time...

I wish I could run my hands through those long hair...

Elena said...

yes, it's very possible that Jake goes "incognito" for exclusive rights or something related to Disney's policy but it's healthier for his hair it's loosed!