WEIRDLAND: Gemma Arterton tongue-kissing Jake

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gemma Arterton tongue-kissing Jake

"Gemma Arterton got "carried away" and stuck her tongue in co-star Jake Gyllenhaal's mouth while shooting their new movie.

The British actress admits she broke a strict rule while filming love scenes for their upcoming film 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time'.
She explained: "There's an unspoken no-tongues rule on set. But I got so carried away, it kind of slipped out."

Despite shocking Jake - who is dating actress Reese Witherspoon - Gemma insists that her co-star should be thankful.

She added: "Everyone said I was lucky to be kissing him, but he's the lucky one!"
This is not the first time Gemma has made an embarrassing blunder while filming a love scene.

The 23-year-old star previously confessed to being a "giggling mess" when she filmed an intimate encounter with Daniel Craig for recent James Bond movie 'Quantum of Solace'.
She said: "Kissing Daniel was great - I can't pretend it wasn't. It was my first day on set and I'd only met him once before - and then suddenly we were expected to kiss.

"He was very cool and I was a giggling mess. I mumbled something like, 'I just kissed you!' and he just coolly said, 'Yes, you did. And now we have to do it again.' Fortunately, he's an incredible kisser". Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

If I were Reese, I'd be red-faced crazily jealous right now, I guess it's inevitable flirting a bit when you're shooting these heated or romantic scenes, but it seems Gemma crossed the line with gusto!

2 comments :

clairex said...

Poor Reese, lol
This girl Gemma is very smart, who wouldn't get carried away with Jake?

Elena said...

yeah, Claire, Miss Arterton is a smart cookie for sure ;)
who can blame her? maybe Reese!