WEIRDLAND: Gemma cried during The Prince of Persia

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gemma cried during The Prince of Persia

"Bond girl Gemma Arterton has revealed she can't do without wearing Spanx after being snapped the other day flashing her Bridget Jones-style big knickers as she got into a car.

Talking this morning to GMTV’s Lorraine Kelly, Gemma heaped praise on the control pants, saying: "I love Spanx – they give you structure and I love them. I can’t live without them!"
Gemma went on to reveal her demanding role in Tess of the d'Urbervilles ‘unlocked’ her acting passion.

She explained: "I went to drama school for three years and I kind of tried all these different methods and never really felt like I was getting anywhere.

"And then it was actually Tess that unlocked something in me. I became like a crying wreck – I couldn’t stop crying all the time. And then on the next film I did, Prince of Persia (with Jake Gyllenhaal), they kept saying to me, ‘Why are you crying all the time?’ I couldn’t get rid of Tess!"
Source: www.mirror.co.uk

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hello Kendra, I am just checking in. I've been reading all your post and loving every bit of it. Thank You once more.

Elena said...

thank you, girl!
I also have a pair of spandex panties, but not nearly as wide as Bridget Jones', lol, mine are nude colour and brand Avet. So Gemma, dear, you are not that special, and if you are receiving as much interest from media now, well, you are co-starring with Jake in a blockbuster film!

and if you are still online, Gail stay tuned in, I'm preparing a next post ;)