WEIRDLAND: Lindsay Lohan in Nylon & Fornarina video

Friday, March 20, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in Nylon & Fornarina video

Her one Mean Girls reference:
There’s not much I can do about the fact that I’ve become a kind of tabloid obsession. I can’t change that. And yes, the websites, the gossip pages, and all of that stuff have hurt my career – they’re like the Burn Books of Hollywood… but I really don’t feel like I should have to prove myself to anyone because of living out my college years in the public eye. I’m glad everything happened the way it did.
On her future:
I'm talking to [lots of people]. One is Sean Penn – I spoke to him again the other day. We’re trying to get Seth Rogen for this project, but Seth won’t call us back. So call us back, Seth, if you’re reading this!
--INTERVIEW BY LUKE CRISELL
Source: www.nylonmag.com


Lindsay Lohan in a new commercial for the Spring/Summer 2009 ad campaign for Fornarina.

No comments :