WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart talks about The Runaways, not herself

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kristen Stewart talks about The Runaways, not herself

"In the clip (below), Kristen started off talking about playing the character of Joan Jett. She said, “You always have to feel like the character you’re playing is real to a certain extent,but when they’re standing next to you everyday you felt like such a, I don’t know,it’s a special relationship.” She answered a few more questions about “The Runaways” movie. Then Jessica moved over to the “Twilight Saga: Eclipse” topic.

Kristen said, “I don’t really know what to say about it. I mean like, I’m really excited about it. I haven’t seen it yet,so like I still have only the memories that I had of it when I was making it,and that’s always really hard to decipher because it’s always very like, I hadn’t really thought about it yet.” Then Jessica asked the question that’s been asked a million times. She asked, “Are you team Edward off the screen?” Which implies, are you dating him. Kristen responded just like the title of this movie,and just ran away".
Source: ontheflix.com



Kristen Stewart is at Sundance to debut her new film THE RUNAWAYS. She plays Joan Jett in the biopic about the seminal all-girl punk band from the '70s. She's excited about the movie but still shy when talking about herself.

No comments :