WEIRDLAND: Collider Interview with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Collider Interview with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Says HESHER Has Not Been Renamed; Plus Updates on Rian Johnson's LOOPER and I'M WITH CANCER from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.


"One of my favorite actors is Joseph Gordon-Levitt. While some of you might only know his work from the hit NBC show 30 Rock From the Sun, over the past decade he’s delivered some great performances in such films as The Lookout, Brick, Mysterious Skin, Stop-Loss, and I even loved his work as Cobra Commander in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
Larisa Oleynik and Joseph Gordonb-Levitt in "10 Things I Hate About You" (1999)

While I’ll have the entire interview online the week of release, I wanted to post what he said today about Hesher, Looper and I’m With Cancer (which is going to be retitled). The quick info is Hesher has not been renamed to Rebel, he thinks Rian Johnson’s Looper is going to film early next year, and he’s not sure what is up with the sequel to G.I. Joe. Hit the jump to watch part of the interview.
Christopher Nolan, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Leonardo DiCaprio onstage during Spike TV's 4th Annual "Guys Choice Awards" on 5th June, 2010


Trailer Addicts posted this Imax television spot featuring some heavy-duty special effects – surely the selling point of seeing this on the giant screen? Remember: the dream is real

Look for a lot more coverage on Inception very soon:
update: Chase at gordonandthewhale informed me they had run a story back in May that Hesher hadn’t been renamed. I have taken out the word “exclusive” in our headline to reflect the new info.Still of Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Richie Nix in Killshot (2008)

Hesher has not been renamed. It’s due to foreign sales. They don’t have a release date yet.

I saw the film at Sundance and Gordon-Levitt is awesome. He’s covered with tattoos and you won’t believe it’s him.
G.I. Joe talk – is he looking forward to going back to that franchise.
I ask if he’ll be getting a new Cobra Commander mask
1:15 – Looper talk. Says it’s a really great movie. Hopes to shoot early next year
2:10 – I’m With Cancer talk – it’s still untitled. Talks about what it’s about.
I ask about the music and did Jonathan Levine give him a mix tape. For more on the film read this". Source: www.collider.com

No comments :