WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart afraid of being killed and Ashley Greene pleading for privacy

Friday, July 02, 2010

Kristen Stewart afraid of being killed and Ashley Greene pleading for privacy

"We may have discovered the reason behind Kristen Stewart's serious look on the red carpet: She's worried the crush of fans and paparazzi could someday rise up and kill her!
The actress, who's been busy these days with 'Twilight'-related appearances, tells Britain's Hello! magazine that she struggles to "keep myself from crying sometimes" at events upon realizing how quickly things could get ugly.
Kristen Stewart attending The Today Show on 29th June 2010 in New York

"I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet," she said. "I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."
At the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' last week, Stewart smiled and appeared at ease while working the red carpet alongside co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.
"It's a job," she told a reporter. "It's only crazy like this at these premieres, but otherwise I live a very normal life. I don't need anything else to ground me." Source: www.popeater.com

"Ashley Greene graces the cover of the July 2010 issue of ASOS magazine.

Hitting newsstands today (July 2), the Alice Cullen cutie got all glammed up for a striking spread in the monthly publication.
During her interview, Miss Greene chatted about everything from getting chosen for "Twilight" and her troubles finding any privacy in the Big Apple.
Of her "Twilight" casting call, Ashley tells, “I was 20 when I got cast in Twilight. I was still working at this restaurant in LA called The Belmont Cafe and I was reading the books while I was there. I freaked out when they told me I’d got the role, like, holy crap, this might change my life! I don’t feel that anyone could have expected this though. It’s still insane and I still have to pinch myself.”
Ashley Greene attending ''The Twilight Saga - Eclipse'' Gala Premiere in London July 1, 2010

As for her desire to get a little privacy every now and then, she dishes, “The other day, I had eight paparazzi following me. For what? To watch me eat ice cream? It’s just silly. You can say it’s something that comes with the job, and it’s what everyone wants, for people to know who you are. When you can’t function in your everyday life and you can’t walk around without something being stated, it’s unnecessary and it takes away from what we’re here to do.” Source: www.celebritygossip.net

2 comments :

102839 said...

Everybody's manic obsession with them is just insane. People should really just let them act without the overwhelming publicity affecting their day-to-day lives.

Elena said...

I agree with you, welcome, ☮ S!

This is a sick fixation on Twilight's stars, it's a phenomenon connected to the huge success of the books and the movies saga, Twilightmania shouldn't keep escalating into psicosis.