WEIRDLAND: 'Walk with me', Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) Prince of Persia ending

Monday, July 05, 2010

'Walk with me', Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) Prince of Persia ending

Jake Gyllenhaal with Jerry Bruckheimer and Gemma Arterton at 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' - Moscow Photocall on 11th May 2010


Prince of Persia las Arenas del Tiempo la pelicula parte 11/11

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time last part (featuring Jake Gyllenhaal, Gemma Arterton and Ben Kingsley) in Spanish.


Below, the dialogues in English language:

"Princess of Alamut. I was misled to attack your city. Forgive me, Your Highness. Let me try to make amends? It would be to our mutual advantage, that our nations be united\by a bond stronger than friendship. Marriage. Your marriage to one who is both\conqueror and savior of your city. Dastan. Royal blood or not,\he's every bit a son to our father. Every bit a brother to Garsiv and me. The true prince of Persia. Get up there,\before I take your place. Hello, princess. It's a customary to accompany\a proposal with gifts but, uh... I was surprised and unless I'm unprepared. I've nothing for you, save... that which is already yours. Walk with me, Prince Dastan. How can I trust the man who\breached the walls of my city? But I'm starting to think that I'm no longer\the same man who breached those walls. That's a short time for\the man to change so much. Perhaps. It sounds as\if you've discovered something here. - What might that be?\- The new spiritual awareness. - A destiny.\- Yes, exactly. I believe we make\our own destiny, princess. You have an unfortunate lack of curiosity. - With no doubt, one of my many flaws.\- Please don't mock me, prince. I hardly think we know each other\well enough for that, princess. But I look forward,\to the day that we do. A thread which flows through time,\combines life... From time out of mind, a call is heard,\which echoes in eternity".

2 comments :

UltraViolet said...

Even though we didn't get to hear Jake's voice, it was fun to see that clip. PoP has left theaters here so I didn't get to see it again this weekend.

So thanks for the little glimpse. Jake is very charming and sexy in these scenes.

Elena said...

thanks, UltraViolet!!

yes, Jake's voice is dubbed in Spanish (I prefer his original voice!) so I thought of translating their dialogues, there are more clips of the previous parts of the film in youtube (if you don't mind to watch it in Spanish)