WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman at the 25th Anniversary Gala for FINCA

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman at the 25th Anniversary Gala for FINCA

Poster of "No strings attached" starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher (2011)

FINCA 25th Anniversary Creating Pathways Out of Poverty -
Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman attending the 25th Anniversary Gala for FINCA International on 18th November at Capitale in New York City. Pictures courtesy of Iheartjakemedia.com

Natalie Portman wore a Dior dress and Ivanka Trump jewelry.

Hmm, another vaporous white cocktail dress, first Anne now Natalie!With whom of these two beautiful ladies do you prefer Jake? In a movie, with Anne, in real life maybe with Natalie?
Anne tells EW:

“I mean, I don’t go to the beach in a bikini for a reason. So I thought, ‘Okay, I’m going to be in control. I’m going to do everything properly, disrobe at the last minute, and in between shots get the clothes back on.’ But then I found that every time I put my robe back on, it rubbed all the body makeup off and that added 20 minutes to filming. As with all things in life, the second you stop making it about you and you make it about everyone else, It just got, dare I say, fun.”
Rolling around with Jake sounds like such a tough job! Saying we're jealous is an understatement.The hot couple previously worked together on Brokeback Mountain playing husband and wife, something Anne says helped out quite a bit when it came to filming in the sack. She adds:
“I thought they’d be a little more tense than they were, but it was surprisingly low-key. I guess after making a movie like that with each other, it’s not too big of a deal.”As for Jake, he couldn't help but joke about the specially-placed tape to keep his privates in check during filming. Mr. Gyllenhaal tells EW:
“It supposedly was the same tape that they used on Pirates of the Caribbean to keep everybody’s wigs on.” Source: x17online.com

No comments :