WEIRDLAND: Happy 21st Birthday to Taylor Swift

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday to Taylor Swift

Jake Gyllenhaal out for a drive in Los Angeles, on 13th December 2010

"As for how she'll mark the landmark, Swift, who is dating Jake Gyllenhaal, played coy when asked about celebrating during a Monday morning radio interview.
"Plans? For my birthday? This is it! This was all I planned for," Swift joked to Nashville DJ Gerry House on WSIX. "It snowed yesterday, you know, so that kind of limits activities. I may sit inside my apartment and pretend I'm in a snow globe."
But the singer did receive a morning serenade: Along with a birthday card, the radio show's cast and crew presented Swift with a rendition of "Happy Birthday."
Taylor Swift attending the CMT Artist Of The Year 2010

Though she’s recently spent several days in L.A. with Gyllenhaal, she Tweeted that Sunday night she stayed home in her new Nashville condo, "dancing around my room alone to @pink's greatest hits cd," after two band mates had dropped by with birthday hats and a pizza lit with 21 candles". Source: www.people.com

No comments :