WEIRDLAND: Natalie Portman is pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millepied

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Natalie Portman is pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millepied

"Natalie Portman has revealed her excitement over the big news that she is engaged and pregnant.
"I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience," the Black Swan actress told Entertainment Weekly in a statement Monday.
Portman, 29, revealed exclusively to PEOPLE earlier on Monday that she and choreographer Benjamin Millepied are engaged and expecting their first child in 2011. The couple met in late 2009 while filming ballet drama The Black Swan, which Portman has received critical acclaim and a slew of award nominations for.French-born Millepied, 32, a classically trained ballet dancer who studied at the School of American Ballet as a teenager, was hired by filmmakers to choreograph Portman's dances. She told Vogue magazine: 'I consume my own weight in hummus every day. I cook a lot, and I even do vegan baking. 'I like pleasure, I like joy. I'd never get to the point where I would starve or injure myself like [my character] Nina does.'I'm the opposite - when I'm hungry, I eat, and I always make sure I'm eating something delicious'. Source: www.people.com

No comments :