WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA

Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA on 22nd February 2011

"Jake Gyllenhaal was star-struck. Sofia Coppola was a little kid. Josh Brolin first went to the Oscars as the guest of his nominated wife. And once again this year, first-timers such as 14-year-old supporting actress nominee Hailee Steinfeld are likely to log their own unforgettable memories. Jake Gyllenhaal was totally overwhelmed: "It's like this mind-blowingly intense situation. And, yet, at the same time, oddly normal, which makes it even more strange". George Clooney greeting Jake Gyllenhaal at the 78th Annual Academy Awards on March 5, 2006 in Hollywood

"I remember George Clooney shaking my hand at one point as I was walking to my seat, and not believing it. And I remember so many — a sea of famous people's faces, I remember that." Source: washingtonexaminer.com

No comments :