WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal rejected by Minka Kelly

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal rejected by Minka Kelly

Jake Gyllenhaal hops into his Audi SUV after stopping by the doctor’s office on Thursday (January 12) in Los Angeles.

Minka Kelly was chosen by Esquire magazine as the Sexiest Woman Alive 2010

The 31-year-old actor reportedly asked Minka Kelly out on a date last fall but she declined.

Why, you ask? At the time, Minka was trying to patch things up with her on-and-off boyfriend, New York Yankees slugger Derek Jeter. Source: justjared.buzznet.com

2 comments :

mermon said...

One thing is sure - all that jazz about Minka Kelly and Jake gave her great publicity. I never heard about her before and now I even know her BF's name.
Jake didn't need that for sure.

Elena said...

I hear you, mermon, and I couldn't agree with you more, I think some chicks see an opportunity of gaining some extra exposure attaching themselves to actors, as in this case Minka talking about denying a date with Jake, which seems to me ridiculous and unlikely.


have a happy Sunday!