WEIRDLAND: Happy Saint Valentine 2013!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Saint Valentine 2013!


Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams in "Blue Valentine" (2010) directed by Derek Cianfrance


"From Blue Valentine I kept my wedding ring. I kept it on actually for… a while… After the shooting had stopped I was still wearing it, I couldn't quite take it off. And now I keep it above the kitchen sink where I do dishes as a little memento - I kept that."


William's famously set up home with her co-star Ryan Gosling for three months at the director's behest, so that the pair could convincingly play a couple falling in and then out of love. And just to make us feel even more envious than we ever imagined possible, she confirms in the print interview that "he was a pretty good husband, I have to say! He was always doing the dishes and I said, Ryan, I don't think that's realistic. And he was like, I know, but Michelle, you go home and do the dishes, I'm not going to make you do the dishes here too!" Source: fashion.telegraph.co.uk


Josh Hartnett ("Bad Valentine") video from Kendra on Vimeo.

Josh Hartnett ("Bad Valentine") video featuring scenes starring Josh Hartnett in "The Virgin Suicides" (with Kirsten Dunst), "40 Days & 40 Nights" (with Shannyn Sossamon), "The Faculty" (with Famke Janssen and Laura Harris), "Wicker Park" (with Diane Kruger), "The Black Dahlia" (with Hilary Swank, Mia Kirshner and Scarlett Johansson), "30 Days of Night" (with Melissa George), etc.



Songs: "Bad Valentine" & "I Want Your Love" by Transvision Vamp, "Baby Be Mine" by The Jelly Beans, "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me" & "Excitable Boy" by Warren Zevon, "Lady Midnight" by Leonard Cohen, "Ooh Wee Baby" by Jeff Barry, "Got to Know the Woman" by The Beach Boys, "Take 'em or Leave 'em" by Amy Levere, "Goodnight Baby" by The Searchers, "Crazy 'bout My Baby" by Randy Newman, "Walk & Talk It" by Lou Reed, "The Wanderer" by Dion & The Belmonts, "Be My Angel" by Mazzy Star, "Forget the Flowers", "Someday Soon" & "Won't Let You Down" by Wilco, "Let the Good Times Roll" by Shirley & Lee, "Playboy" by The Marvellettes, "My Sugar Baby" by Connie Clark, and "(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I" by Elvis Presley.

No comments :