WEIRDLAND: Robert Taylor's Best Love Scenes

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Robert Taylor's Best Love Scenes


Robert Taylor's Best Love Scenes from Kendra on Vimeo.

Robert Taylor's Best Love Scenes (video): A video featuring love & flirting scenes starring Robert Taylor and his co-stars: Irene Dunne ("Magnificent Obsession"), Barbara Stanwyck ("This Is My Affair"), Greta Garbo ("Camille"), Maureen O'Sullivan ("The Crowd Roars", "A Yank at Oxford"), Vivien Leigh ("Waterloo Bridge"), Norma Shearer ("Escape"), Patricia Dane & Lana Turner ("Johnny Eager"), Katharine Hepburn ("Undercurrent"), Audrey Totter ("High Wall"), Ava Gardner ("The Bribe"), Denise Darcel ("Westward the Women"), Eleanor Parker ("Above & Beyond"), Janet Leigh ("Rogue Cop"), Dorothy Malone ("Tip on a Dead Jockey"), Cyd Charisse ("Party Girl"). Soundtrack: "Paradise" by Helen Forrest, "I love you" by Glenn Miller, "You're the reason" by Hank Snow, "It's Too Late" and "Little Baby" by Buddy Holly, "Love is Here" by Artie Shaw, "Our Love can still be saved" by Jeff Barry, and "Goodnight, Sweetheart" by The Platters.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

My daughter gave the "Reluctant Witness" a book by Linda J. Alexander, life story of my favorite and all American great human being Robert Taylor.

Great book, thank you Linda.

Robert Taylor should be nominated for an Oscar.

Elena said...

thanks a lot, I am friends with Linda Alexander, and indeed she did justice to Robert Taylor and his legacy in her book "Reluctant Witness". I am glad you and your daughter enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Robert Taylor was and still my all time favorite actor. I grew up watching his movies, most of which I have watched many times.

Thanks for your replay, and thanks to Linda Alexander.

I just finished a book written my the lovely Ursula Thiess (My life before, with and after Robert Taylor).

All the best to his children, Terry and Tess.