WEIRDLAND: Heath Ledger, Natalie Portman and Kristen Stewart (Welcome to the Rileys)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Heath Ledger, Natalie Portman and Kristen Stewart (Welcome to the Rileys)

ELLE - Stars in the Making: You Saw Them Here First:
HEATH LEDGER
June 2000

On his next move after The Patriot: “I’m too caught up in life to worry about what’s going to happen. Whatever comes, I’ll just play it out.”
Heath Ledger with Jake Gyllenhaal at 2005 TIFF AfterParty (for 'Brokeback Mountain')

NATALIE PORTMAN

February 1996

Age 14, discussing her homework while filming Beautiful Girls: “Math’s my favorite subject because there’s always an answer.”
Natalie Portman in SO magazine, October 2010
Natalie Portman as Nina in Black Swan (2010)

KRISTEN STEWART

January 2007

About feeling at home on set in The Messengers: “My brothers are all grips. I grew up on craft services. I always knew I’d be involved somehow in film.” Source: www.elle.com



James Galdonfini and Kristen Stewart in NSFW Clip From Welcome to the Rileys
Doug - "I've got a business proposition for you"
Mallory - "Oh. Well I told you that I don't do virus tapes. I'm not gonna fuck your German Shepard. I'm not going to Tokyo..."
Doug - "Can i just talk for a minute?"
Mallory - "Yes but the answers no"
Doug - "I'll give you $100 a day to stay at your place"
Mallory - "What?"
Doug - "$100 a day if i can stay at your place. I don't like hotels"
Mallory - "No pussy?"
Doug - "No"
Mallory - "I don't do anal either, Just so you know"
Doug - "Thank god there's something you don't do"
Mallory - "Um, so 100 bucks a day and you just live at my house"
Doug - "Yup"
Mallory - "So you'll be my sugar daddy? do you know what that is?"
Doug - "Kinda"
Mallory - "You'll buy me cool things?"
Doug - "I'll buy you a broom and a dust pan"

No comments :